Whether you are a new or existing customer, DHS Systems offers a number of ways to get in touch with its many logistics representatives. Located throughout the United States and in different corners of the globe, DHS Systems’ DRASH professionals provide 24/7 technical support via phone, email or on location.
All of DHS Systems’ logistics representatives are former technical or military personnel. DHS Systems believes that former military personnel better understand and appreciate the needs and concerns of their fellow Soldier, Marine, or Airman out in the field. Many used DRASH equipment prior to separating from the service, so they know that a rapid response time is crucial to any military deployment or exercise.
If your unit or comand has purchased DRASH equipment and would like continuous product and technical support, contact DHS Logistics. We offer a flexible range of service contracts and options that can be tailored to meet your needs.
- 24-hours, 7-days a week customer hotline (1-877-GO-DRASH).
- New equipment training.
- Periodic refresher training for troops rotating into new units.
- Warranty service and replacement parts as required.
- Periodic maintenance and service on all DRASH equipment, shelters, trailers, generator sets, heaters, power distribution units and Environmental Control Units.
- Emergency maintenance and service on all DRASH equipment.
- Onsite field support during training exercises.
- Onsite field support for deployments to overseas locations.
- Most spare and replacement parts shipped within 24 hours.